In POST-DIGITAL, most deliverables and publications are open access and freely available from our website.
To access specific areas of POST-DIGITAL Dissemination and Public Engagement, please use the drop-down menue.
Acknowledging EC Funding:
- Prefered option / Full Legal phrase:
‘This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 860830’
- If above not possible, use the abreviated phrase:
‘This work was supported by H2020 MSCA ETN project POST DIGITAL (EC GA 860830)’
Further General Information:
- The H2020 Guidelines to the Rules on Open Access can be found here.
- Here is a useful EC background note on open access in H2020
- Difference between Outreach and Communication
- Social Media Guide
- What is Science Communication – YouTube video
- Increasing the impact of communincation
- Communicating EC research
- Decision time: to publish or to exploit